Re: [Question #161420]: problem with python 2.7.1

Question #161420 on UFL changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ufl/+question/161420

Andreas Naumann posted a new comment:
I tried the following things:
   * dorsal: does not allow selecting a version at all. I thought, it should work as on my "home" debian system.
   * using the latest tarball 0.9.1 for ufl and the latest tarball from ffc... both had the same problem.

I digged in the code. The class "FormData" really doesn't have an
attribute form_data, but the class "Form" does have.

I am really puzzled, because dorsal downloads the same version, only the python interpreter changes.
This could matter, if it would be an older interpreter, but 2.7 should be newer than 2.6, which ffc uses on my system :)

I have no idea, where to look and possibly reduce the problem to a
smaller one.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of UFL
Team, which is an answer contact for UFL.