[Question #173119]: Outputting a symbolic jacobian to a file

New question #173119 on UFL:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ufl/+question/173119

Hello all,

As I understand it, dolfin uses ufl to set up and symbolically differentiate a weak form, which is then passed along to FFC. Instead, I would like to use ufl on its own to differentiate a weak form and output the results to a file in mathematical notation. Would setting up and differentiating the weak form be accomplished with the same commands used in dolfin?

Thanks
Colin

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of UFL
Team, which is an answer contact for UFL.

Follow ups