Re: [Question #173119]: Outputting a symbolic jacobian to a file

Question #173119 on UFL changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ufl/+question/173119

Martin Sandve Alnæs proposed the following answer:
Also, I recommend looking at the UFL chapter in the FEniCS book for
explanation of implementation details.

By mathematical notation, do you mean latex?

Martin
Den 3. okt. 2011 22.02 skrev "Marie Rognes" <
question173119@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> følgende:
> Question #173119 on UFL changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ufl/+question/173119

> Marie Rognes proposed the following answer:
>
> Pretty much with a few exceptions: basically replace FunctionSpace by
FiniteElement and Function by Coefficient.