Changing Constant from DG0 to Real in UFL?

I want to change ('',Vector,Tensor)Constant from DG0 to Real in UFL,
as has been done already in PyDOLFIN. It seems to me that only a
couple of lines need to be changed in UFL, and FFC will be unaffected,
but I haven't tried it yet. Does anyone foresee any trouble with this
change? Is it safe enough to do now? Since a dolfin::Constant is
generated for the wrapper code, and this does not have any
constructors making it possible to actually create DG0 functions from
an ufl.Constant, I don't think it's possible for C++ dolfin users to
be affected by this either.

Martin

Follow ups