Re: Patch to SumDegreeEstimator

Ok, thanks. I just applied it for now.

Btw, it's nice to use launchpad for merge requests. Just do
  bzr push lp:~yourlpusername/ufl/somebranchname
and launchpad will create a branch for you, go to
  https://code.launchpad.net/~yourlpusername/ufl/somebranchname
and click "propose for merging". Then you can write a
commit comment and get your name on it in the bzr history.
Also your branch will be visible through the "Code" link
from launchpad.net/ufl/.

Martin