Re: [Question #215444]: how does FEniCS apply the Dirichlet boundary conditions on unitcircle

Question #215444 on UFL changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ufl/+question/215444

Johan Hake proposed the following answer:
On Nov 28, 2012 3:16 AM, "Huadong GAO" <question215444@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> New question #215444 on UFL:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ufl/+question/215444
>
> Hi, I do not know the details of applying Dirichlet boundary conditions
on unit circle, in particular for quadratic and
> cubic element methods, as some triangles have curved boundary.

Dolfin does not use higher order geometries so no curved boundaries.

It would help if you provided a mininal example showing what you are trying
to do.

Johan