Re: [Question #227431]: UFL Exception : Found argument in Power(...)

Question #227431 on UFL changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ufl/+question/227431

Johan Hake proposed the following answer:
A small sigh...

The error message is pretty confusing. One _really_ need to know what
FEniCS mean with "argument" for it to make any sense. Using arguments
for basis function does not really work for me.

Johan

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of UFL
Team, which is an answer contact for UFL.