Invitation to join the Ayatana list / IRC channel

Hi,

We're opening today the Ayatana mailing list and #ayatana IRC channel, where we're inviting community members, developers as well as users, to discuss our projects.

In the last few weeks, we have already published:
* notify-osd, Canonical's new on-screen notification agent
* and the indicator-applet, with our new panel component for representing the state of messaging applications.

These new developments have generated a lot of feedback and new ideas that we would like to explore further with the community.

The new list and channel are here to continue the discussion:
* list: ayatana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
* IRC: #ayatana on irc.freenode.net

The DX / "Ayatana" Team