Re: Battery is charged popup

Hi,

Was it on Jaunty / Karmic ? What version of gnome-power-manager ? In
my opinion it's a bug that should be reported :
 * "Battery full" notifications shouldn't have an action associated to it

Anyway, I don't think these "battery full" notifications are useful in
most cases. If I'm plugged in a train station because i'm gonna take
another train and will need battery, it's useful. But this happens
about 6 times per year, while everyday my power manager would bother
me about my battery being full when I don't really care about knowing
whether it's plugged or not.