Question about Default Bluetooth in Ubuntu

Hello all,

Quick question,

I recently have found that using blueman instead of gnome-bluetooth package
is a MUCH better experience overall.  What group or process would have to
occur to make Ubuntu's default bluetooth client switch to blueman?  Does
Ubuntu or Canonical have to fork the blueman project and have some sort of
creative control?

I really just don't see a reason why blueman couldn't be the default.  It
seems easier to use, doesn't look to have too many dependencies, etc.  I
think the gnome-bluetooth package gives the bare minimum, and leaves the
end-user lacking the tools and options available in blueman.

Overall, I think the blueman client is a much more user-friendly, comparable
client to that of the major closed source OSes available currently.

What do you all think?  Is this possible? Remember, the less the end user
has to go to Synaptic for in order to get their existing hardware working,
the better.  I find that blueman has taken care of everythink I am trying to
accomplish on my daily machine.

Thanks,
Anthony

Follow ups