Re: Notify OSD: Talk about giving the user preferences

I've just seen this:

"notify-osd (0.9.20-0ubuntu1) karmic; urgency=low

  * New upstream version:
    - added support for integer gconf-key "/apps/notify-osd/gravity"
    - supported values are 1 (NorthEast, top-right) and 2 (East,
vertically centered at right of screen)
    - switch back default positioning to NorthEast (top-right)"

Just wanted to say thank you to whoever is responsible for providing the choice.

Luke.

P.S A south-east option would be awesome ;)