Re: Message Indicator: Listing apps in menu even if they are not on

> This option to launch and view all messaging apps in one location is
> actually quite a nice feature.

Not in my opinion... if it's for "indications/messages" then it has no right
to pretend to be anything other than that (i.e. a menu). Trying to be a menu,
seems counterintuitive to me. We already have a menu, and presenting the user
with two places to look... confusing. IMO.

> To me , its like "Everything related to messaging resides here, you can
> start it from here, see any new events here ... , you dont have to look
> anywhere else."

Personally, I only want to see "active" message indications, and not wade
through a potentially long list of applications. Lets assume one could install
10-20 different messaging apps, and they all show up here, how big would the
messaging pane appear on your screen in this scenario?

I'm no Ul expert, but that seems rather "clunky". However, if we only show
active apps/messages, that list should be substantially smaller (in theory).

Cheers,
Rod.