Re: Shutdown dialog countdown

I really like this original design. Most of the other proposed solutions
strike me as a little clunky or overly complicated.

The thing is to strike a balance between protecting inexperienced users and
irritating experienced users who know what they are doing. I think this
design does so. However, ideally one should form a very clear impression of
what is going on by looking merely at the buttons. Would it be possible to
replace the button text with "Cancel shutdown" and "Shut down now"?