Re: Possible security risk with update-manager

I don't think that mac_v is proposing /automated/ updates, so much as he is
proposing that the current update scheme should not require the
administrator's password. The administrator would still be notified of new
updates as they are now, and they would have to decide when to download and
install the updates, however they would no longer have to confirm their
administrator status prior to update installation.

-S