Re: Shutdown dialog countdown

I think the description of what shutting down does (e.g. "all applications
will be closed") belongs in the tooltip for the shut down command. The
dialog itself is not the place for that information -- it should show only
what you need to know, that is 1) you have an option to cancel the shut
down, and 2) if you don't respond, action will be taken automatically.

-S