Re: Restart required indicator

On 29/03/10 22:21, Dylan McCall wrote:
> For example, when the volume applet turns red while muted (an
> excellent little touch!), it isn't actually clear why it is red.

For the record, it should only glow red when music starts playing and
it's muted, then it should go back to the default, pared-back look.
Being muted is not an alert. Having music start playing while muted, is.

> For 10.10, I think it would be worth exploring a standard way for the
> indicators to say what that urgent bit of news is.

This is tricky. We're trying to find an appropriate icon, but an icon
won't always fit in the menu (there may already be an icon there).

Mark