Re: Indicators for showing progress

The karmic way of brasero showing the progress consists of an icon in the
system tray, changing as the operation progresses. As far as I understood,
the plans for lucid+1 are to completely remove the legacy notification area.
Then brasero will have an application indicator with no actions, with a
changing icon for showing progress, with no menu, leading to notification
area inconsistency again, because all the items there do have a menu.