Re: Messaging menu: efficiently dismissing messages

> Do all mouse [mice ;)] have a middle-click button.
> AFAIK , not all have them.
> Few have a hidden middle-click using the scroll-wheel press as a
> middle-click. [not everyone uses this though]
> What about laptops having touchpads, they dont have middle-clicks? [Some
> users do configure the middle-clicks by using a two-finger tap or
> whatever]
>
> Seems like a restriction when we base actions on middle-clicks.
> Preferably we should avoid the middle-clicks for such features.

That's why it would make sense if middle-clicks are treated as
shortcuts to a default action *obligatorily* available in the menu
and not exclusive ones, like me and Chow suggested.

Scrollwheels are not present in all mice either, but scrolling
is being used in the volume indicator.