Re: Panel menu in 10.10 Netbook UI

Hey Mark,

Could we do something similar in the desktop edition? My screen doesnt
have the highest resolution and having 2 bars and the menu strip takes
up a lot of space.
I know that Gnome shell is a single panel (for the moment anyway) but
can we do a global menu for gnome shell as well? (and I know that Shell
still might not be the default for 10.10 im just looking into the
future)

-fagan