Re: Work by project

Thanks for explanations.

I already know GAJ, I think it's a very good time traveler.
GAJ is powerful standalone software, but I think we need a more little
application, with a panel integration in Gnome-Shell. I just discovered
Sezen, thanks to your links, and it exceeds my expectations, because we can
filter by sort of files, and go back in time directly from the desk. And if
we can add labels to files or attach them to a project, it will be a
powerful features for GAJ and Sezen. It's good to see what we can expect for
an integration in Gnome-Shell.

A project management is important to me, because many people, including me,
work like that. Many applications add a project management directly in their
interfaces to compensate this lack in file managers. I think we can extend
this mode of organization to the workspace.

An other thought, I haven't test yet, and I don't know if it's already
exist, but can we add a quickly access to folders for each files. Most of
the time, when we search a file, we want also open the files next to it.

Thanks
kao