Re: Two suggested designs for the Sound Indicator

On 5/3/10, Sense Hofstede <qense@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In all mock-ups I've added the master volume slider to the bottom of
> the indicator menu, but it might be better to move it to the top to
> make the most-often used action the easiest to reach.

Howdy,
  Yes, please leave the master volume at the top.

 In the message from Diego Moya today, he showed a mockup. Next to
Firefox, there were 3 volume icons.  One was mute, and one was normal
volume.  What was the other?

 I like the idea of being able to set relative volume controls for
different applications.  Pulse Audio is a little flakey sometimes, but
this is the feature that makes me put up with it.  What I still want
is a way to quickly drop the volume on all apps, except for 1.  This
is for when a VOIP call comes in and I know it is one of the use cases
I have seen here.
Good day,
Ralph