Re: Is it time we killed "minimize to tray" ?

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 6:03 PM, Jarlath Reidy <jarlathreidy@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I agree with you. I mostly mean that the form of the standard may need to
> be assertive in some areas, for example as the current indicator area does
> by not providing the applications tooltips.

Yes, this makes plenty of sense. For one thing, as I mentioned, the taskbar
should not allow buttons or any other widgets on the button itself. In
addition, rightclick and leftclick actions should be consistent--maybe only
allow menu options for a right click and allow more flexibility on the left
click/hover.