Re: Tabs

Luke never said anything like that, it's all my fault! ;)

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 13:29, Jim Rorie <jfrorie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sun, 2010-05-16 at 12:17 +1000, Luke Morton wrote:
> > > some internet kiosk keyboards have no ALT or CTRL even..
> > > most keyboards profide super key, even apple.
> > > let's work with that it for now..
>
> Most keyboards, except for the IBM model M.  Whose owners tend to be
> very technical and very belligerent.  Tread carefully here.  Provide
> alternatives.

Alternatives exist. GNOME Shell is exemplary in this case.
I suggested doing more with ALT+F1 in Ubuntu about a hundred threads ago..
GNOME Shell consistently offers a comfortable SUPERKEY for it's fancy
scaling thingy, plus the ALT+F1 we already know from ye old Applications
Menu.

So no harm no foul ;)