Clock Menu Redesign [was: Evolution && is: progress]

Yes, you're right, we don't need the software suite Evolution anymore.

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 18:09, Conscious User <conscioususer@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> While I'm not sure if Thunderbird is the answer, I feel
> I should also mention that an argument usually presented
> in favor of Evolution, its integration with the
> gnome-panel, might become moot with the advent of
> indicator-datetime.

Thanks, Conscious, you just fired the starting shot for the *Clock Menu
Redesign* discussion ;)

I asked David Barth for advice on replacing the task section of the current
Clock Menu implementation with tasque (in place of what is currently being
provided by Evolution Tasks).
As he was about to redirect my query towards Ted Guold, since i had labelled
my query "Tasque Indicator" or so..

Here the last design Mockups from MPT:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TimeAndDate

let's talk.