Re: Windicators mockups (daniel planas)

Dani, this is very cool!

Some comments:

 - could you do the mockups of windows without menu's? It would be great
to see how they look in that case, since we expect to have the global
menu in place for UNE 10.10

 - the connected icon is great! I don't think that "disconnected" is by
default an alarm condition (i.e. it's perfectly normal to be
disconnected, not something we want to always flag as a problem).
However, I can imagine cases where we do want an alarm state: for
example, the network disconnected while something was happening for this
app.

 - the basket icon raises an interesting question: how do we deal with
numbers? For example: unread message count. It may be similar to the
issues faced by the folks designing the keyboard indicator, where they
need to include arbitrary bits of text in the icon design.

Mark