Wiki

Hi!

I took the liberty to add an organization to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ayatana

My experience with the Artwork wiki section suggests that we won't be
happy if everyone just dumps their page somewhere and if we rely on the
automatic list of sub-pages. It would become a jungle, perhaps still
navigable by veterans, but horribly confusing for newcomers.

I didn't move any page and I do not propose to reflect that hierarchy in
the links in all cases. However, could
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Windicators
be moved to become
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ayatana/Windicators
?

In either case, I would like to see Daniel's nice work
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Maverick/daniel_windicators
moved to below the Windicators page. At least it shouldn't remain in
Artwork. In some way you could see it as a corner case, but just
consider that we are discussing it here, and not on the Artwork list ;)

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/