Re: Notifications Reversion

Please post a link to your forum thread and I'll see if I can help troubleshoot this.

--- On Tue, 5/25/10, Anzan Hoshin Roshi <anzanhoshinroshi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Anzan Hoshin Roshi <anzanhoshinroshi@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Ayatana] Notifications Reversion
To: "ayatana" <ayatana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 6:46 AM

				Notifications Reversion

		I've just dist
upgraded my main production box to10.04. All is well
except the notifications have reverted to the stylr from 8.04 or so.

Instead of appearing top left and being without a border and so on they
are appearing bottom right with an ugly yellow border. One thing though
is that they display a timer and can be clicked off.

It's not so much a problem as just weird.

Does anyone have any ideas about how this happened or have a similar
experience?

I've posted this to Ubuntu Forums as well.