Re: replace status bar mockups

El vie, 28-05-2010 a las 09:01 +0100, Mark Shuttleworth escribió:
> On 27/05/10 19:13, dani planas armangue wrote:
> > google chrome is that is inspiration for this, but I think we will find
> > yourself on our way.
> >
> > http://img684.imageshack.us/f/img684/1521/statusmessages.jpg
> >
> > in this i add some shadow
> >
> > http://img571.imageshack.us/f/img571/2831/statusmessagesshadow.jpg
> >

> Doesn't show the images at those URL's for me, just a login/register screen.
>
> Mark

you can see my last mockups on wiki ;)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Maverick/daniel%20status%20buble

I think this mockup expresses quite the ideal, just enough for the text box and also the gradient makes him look a little (apple) that gives a professional touch. icon I think is good information for users to realize what is generally an information. or not?

unresolved issues:

Show-time on the screen (I suggest the same indicators bubble)

-Transparencies, to bring the mouse? (I prefer without transparencies)

Daniel.P