Re: clipboard manager ad indicator

Very interesting consideration.
I think that managing correctly copy/paste it's a must have for a
GNU/Linux distribution who want to compete with windows and mac, and
libindicator might be the right place to have an always open (but not
infinite) history of copy or cut operations.

See also bug#11224 on launchpad
https://bugs.launchpad.net/xorg-server/+bug/11334

Bye