Make the progress bar more entertaining

To entertain the user while he is waiting, I suggest to add a few nice
words that strikes the imagination. A few interfaces made an asset of
their long loading with such an user-friendly loading bar.

It's pretty easy to implement, and it's real fun! Please check the
following examples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr4nGsVhkAQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QISeHGUkLB4
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/Bopitman99/436421

Ergonomy is usually improved with efficiency and intuitiveness. However,
several ergonomist now also recommends to make fun software, as it is a
key factor in user experience. I'm sure most users would love to have
such progress bars. Yours, Rodan
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Rodan Bury (https://launchpad.net/~bury-rodan)