Re: What do to about right-clicking on the indicator-applet?

2010/6/16 Jarlath Reidy <jarlathreidy@xxxxxxxxx>

> *(The only thing that catches them out is when to single-click and when to
> double-click, but explaining the difference between the file-manager,
> desktop, web-browser and toolbars etc comes later. )*

When I realized that the difference is totally arbitrary I switched to
single click, and have been happy ever since. Just hope that we can get
Vista-like checkboxes for selections in file manager/desktop since that's
the only thing that is worse than double-click otherwise (see some other
thread on the list).

Funny though how we are moving towards single button, single click desktops,
while I used to laugh at the useless mac mouse... and now I don't. :)

/ K