Re: Gnome-Shell extension for indicators

On Sat, 2010-06-12 at 10:12 +0200, Conscious User wrote:
> Can anybody familiar with the concepts involved shed some light
> on how difficult it would be to make libindicator introspection
> friendly enough and implement a javascript extension that puts
> indicators on the shell?

I don't believe there is a technical issue here.  It should be pretty
straight forward.  I believe that the GNOME Shell folks are more
interested in inventing their own solution here.  If Ubuntu decides to
go with GNOME Shell I imagine that we'll have to look into this further,
but until then, I doubt it would be accepted upstream so it's not that
interesting to me.

		--Ted