Connecting with the weather-indicator project

Ayatana,

So this cycle for UNE we've been using indicator-datetime, which as
many people have noticed does not have support for weather like the
old panel applet did. This is for a few reasons, mostly because
weather isn't really a time and date thing and it doesn't really fit
as a system-indicator. Luckily two people have taken it upon
themselves to fix this problem (yay!) and have started a weather
indicator, as seen here:
http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2010/06/weather-indicator-applet-genesis-of.html

I've asked one of them on IRC (Cullen) to join the ayatana list and
I'm CCing Sebastian in the hopes of connecting them with the rest of
the Ubuntu community to see where they need help and what we can
collectively do to make this into something even better.

Code and all the goodies are here: https://launchpad.net/weather-indicator

--
Jorge Castro
jorge (at) ubuntu.com