Re: The Future of Nautilus

Hi Vish,

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 09:47, Vishnoo <vish@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, 2010-06-23 at 20:24 +0200, Frederik Nnaji wrote:
> > It may be interesting to some readers of this ML to know what Nautilus
> > is going to incorporate for us in the future:
> > http://linuxart.com/log/archives/2010/06/20/the-future-of-nautilus/
> >
> > greetings
>
> Are you sure? ;)
>
> FYI, While Garrett did most of the mockup , he is not usptream for
> Nautilus. :)
> And Nautilus upstream has not agreed to all those proposed changes.
> [not agreed yet , the proposed changes are still being discussed]

Yes thanks for clearing this up a little..
I was very taken by the announcements on Nautilus ML recently, this brings
up a lot of questions of course, and many things are not yet specced or even
confirmed..
Apart from the open questions, the direction is clear.
Nautilus is about to go through some changes which will eventually haul it
into the 21st century.