Re: Unity launcher - will an autohide option be available?

yeah, i would like to see that, too:

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 19:03, Liam Wilson <liamwilson93@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]I feel that having a auto-hide option, at least, that re-appears when
> the mouse cursor is placed on the left hand edge of the screen (like MeeGo),
> would solve this.

..and Contact list should be docked on the right, consistently. Pop out upon
click on edge also, if you're designing for direct pointing devices also
perhaps..
If you put Me info such as Face and name, it's a sane interface to the dbus
namespaces MeMenu obviously reads, if i understand the underlying design
correctly.

Since Empathy rests on Telepathy's shoulders, i would assume as an
overinterested user, that Wikipekia is correct about both Empathy and MeMenu
standing on a dbus grid of mutually useful namespaces..

Isn't learnability also about sharing (namespaces) after all?