Re: The Future of Window Borders, Menu Bars, and More

As far as I know, there wouldn't be. Firefox UX doesn't seem to be looking
at that for any platform. Here are their mockups for
Linux<https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/4.0_Linux_Theme_Mockups>
.

I can raise your concern to them, if you want. I'm just afraid that it may
add inconsistency to the platform. If we want Firefox to put the Firefox
Button/menu beside its toolbar, how about other apps?

What do you think?

--
Regards,
Allan