Re: Space in the sound menu

On 4 August 2010 05:51, Mark Shuttleworth <mark@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I blogged about the layout of the track metadata in sound indicator at
> http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/446
>
> With a mockup like:
>

> In comments on the post, Mike Rooney pointed me to a thread that
> included
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/100804433705878937883/Mockups#5493946264489470306
>

> It's certainly nice and clean. I think a combination might rock.
>
> I do think the play/pause/next/previous buttons have some work in the
> pipeline that will improve the styling.
>
> Mark

Just a thought, but taking that second mockup. If the buttons were moved
above the artist and album. You could have the track title along the full
width underneath the image, and the artist and album to the right of the
image. Bad ASCII art follows:

|                 |   Tracey Chapman
|-----------------|   Tracey Chapman
Across the Lines, W...re to go?