Re: Compiz Search Filter for default

The whole point of CCSM is to display all available internal
variables. I don't see how trying to "smart filter" them out fits in
with the purpose of CCSM.

The developers have already picked a set of options which control the
majority of the program, in an application called Simple CCSM. I
suggest you try that?