Re: Global Menu

Sorry but no one say that Global menu is a good solution ? ..probably
some Mac users + few Linux users ..totally probably under 10 % from
computer user base. 10% ..even 40% can not make the majority. And
"People switching between two will not feel comfortable" is not a very
convincing argument.

I see you saying those words very convinced - but should be usability
involved or not in such decision ?
Can you imagine how many users will not like this solution by default.
Think that a lot of peoples use widescreens - I use now 1920 x 1080
resolution - thin about how much time I have to spend for few small
windows ..just to access the main toolbar / main menu. Also think that
mouse acceleration is not a solution for anything.