Re: Notiy-OSD + Sound Menu

Hi Owais,

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 15:10, Owais Lone <hello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think notify-OSD bubbles should not pop up when using the sound menu. I
> think the notifications are obsolete + ugly.

buffering Notifications while the user is obviously "busy" would help here.
Now if we buffer a notification bubble to display it later on, in order not
to interrupt the user's workflow, we also have more "time" in designing, to
figure out whether or not we want to display this message in the first place
:D

these notifications are totally redundant while the sound menu is open and
being interacted with. This case is exemplary for a whole category of design
flaws we should really talk about, if anybody else cares, also..