Re: What do app authors do for Account Dialogs?

Allan,

The mockup seems to imply that one may only have one account of a particular
type, eg. only one Google account, or one AOL account.  Is this limitation
going to be present in the implementation, or have I misinterpreted the
mockup?

Thanks,

Sohail Mirza