Re: innovative nautilus location bar

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 22:24, Caio Alonso <caioalons@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I urge the developers and designers responsible for Nautilus to look into
> these screenshots and improve on the aspects detailed there.

what for exactly?
Nautilus Elemantary already has the pathbar breadcrumbs afaik, i tried
pinguy and i think linux mint also comes with Nautilus Elementary.

What i *would* urge Nautilus developers to look into is the integration of
fuzzy search and search as a whole into the path bar..
We're all used to the functionality from the WWW browsers already, why not
enhance our spacial file system browsers / file managers with that ability?