Option to move launcher to the right

Hi everyone,
I've been playing with Unity for a while, and while I like some of its
developments, the lack of its customization really bothers me.
Particularly, I'd like to be able to move the launcher (+ Ubuntu button) to
the right.
Reasoning:
a) The Ubuntu button as well as the launcher make more sense on the right,
where all the other system-related buttons are. It would help maintain
users' focus on the current application if all the file-related commands
were on the left and all the system-related ones on the right.
b) If the Ubuntu button were to be moved right, window buttons could be
slightly shifted to the left corner. That means that there would be two very
useful corners, quickly reachable by mouse (as per Fitts's law) -- the left
one for closing an application, the right one for all the things the Ubuntu
button will do.
c) As the Ubuntu button can act as a "hot corner", it makes sense to put it
on the right, away from application-related buttons. That way, when you're
working with an app, you won't accidentally trigger the launcher.
d) If applications have vertical toolbars/sidebars, they're often on the
left (e. g. most image editing apps have "Tools" on the left, most file
browsers have a left sidebar, etc.), so they are, of course, easier to
target when there's no launcher on the left.

Would it be possible to add this option?

Follow ups