Re: More complete Applications view

On 05/12/10 10:01, cyrildz wrote:
> Le vendredi 03 décembre 2010 à 11:04 +0100, Vincent Moulin a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> Here are my ideas about the Unity applications view. This is not perfect
>> and finished, but my goal was just to show other options and inspire.
>>
>> http://dropbox.nilux.org/unity-app-view.pdf
>>
>> Feel free to comment! I can provide the original SVGs if needed.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Vincent Moulin <contact@xxxxxxxxx>

> +1
>
> Hi, I really like the idea of this mock up.  Just the Place item looks
> inappropriate. maybe another Application category could take place of
> the "Places" item  and yes, the 3.
>
> Have a good day all.
+1
Clear, useful and looks good.
For touch screen use the 'more' may be a bit small, the obvious answer
to this is to make the clicking the large icon give 'more' but not sure
if it is necessary to indicate this or how.
I would ask that the categories are configurable, to me an important
part of any open desktop is the ability to set it up as you want it.
David