Ubuntu One : Adding a file once Logged in from another PC

Hi to all, I would like to propose adding one new feature : The possibilty
to add a file on our account from a web navigator.

here is the schem:

1- Log-in in Ubuntu One from another Computer
2- surfe the web and find some interesseting files you want to keep.
3- you notice you are not home and have forgoten you usb memory and it's not
your PC.
4- you notice "hey, I have an Ubuntu One Account, I could log in and add
those files into my Account"
5- You are sad because you haven't any possibility to add a file without
being on your Ubuntu Machine.

sorry for the schem, I'm not an english speaker.

I think we should have the possibility to add any file from any Computer
once we are logged into Ubuntu One  from another Computer.

Greatings

Cyrille Ngassam Nkwenga
I'm Ubuntu

Follow ups