Re: Unity Dock Icons behavior - Context Menu

Thanks for the explanation. That would be perfect if QuickList entry for new window could be reactivated for apps that support it, right.

In this connection, regarding the question for switching between windows, is there a discussion / decision ?

"When we want to switch from one of the current instance to another, we have to click on the icon in Unity dock, and it shows us with an animation a small view of all these windows.

I'd like that the current window is shown at the right side and the other shown closest and near the Unity dock (in top left), it would be easier and make less mouse move to change instance.

... Would it be possible to add a configuration option for current window going to the (top) right when clicking to switch, and other(s) on (top) left or bottom ?"

Thanks in advance. Best regards,

Xavier