A mockup of Unity Launcher Workspaces docklet

Hi i'm ghogaru. I'd like to present my Unity Launcher Workspaces docklet
mockup.

You may see the mockup here: http://www.imgup.com/?di=312998368892

As you can see the idea of the mockup is a dual-functional docklet;
Workspaces and Expose windows

When you right click on the Workspaces docklet on the launcher, a menu
pops up to choose whether 'Workspaces' or 'Expose'. When you choose
'Expose', the windows on desktop will be in 'Expose windows' state, and
the Workspaces docklet will be replaced by Expose docklet on the
launcher.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Muhammad Nabil (https://launchpad.net/~ghogaru)