Re: Double side springboard! The video.

I disagree. I think the launcher should always come back showing the apps
side. After all, the launcher is much more often used to do app
switching/launching of favorite apps, than to call up the dash (which is
used for more infrequent tasks), so having it appear always showing the more
often used side would be a time-saver in the long-run.
That's my vote anyways!

Marc Lajoie