Re: Double side springboard! The video.

Looking good!

I think the corner button could flip the launcher AND activate
the Dash. It makes sense:

- clicking on an application launcher closes the Dash if it's
  open anyway, so there's little use in making the "application
  side" available when the Dash is open

- the tendency is to Dash gradually replace Nautilus in everyday
  usage, so it makes sense that when Dash is open the launcher
  is populated with folders and devices... and clicking on them
  could switch the Dash context instead of opening Nautilus