Re: Design problem: Menus hidden by default in Unity

On Wednesday, March 16, 2011 09:42:17 am Vishnoo wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-03-16 at 08:42 -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> > > Else, we are in a huge mess, if they are lacking communication too.. :s
> >
> > A bug is a bug no matter who files it.  If we're down to it's only a real
> > bug if certain people file the bug, then that's a real problem.
> >
> > Scott K
>
> I completely agree on that.. ;-)
> I dint want to keep repeating what i said, hence kept it short:
> <https://lists.launchpad.net/ayatana/msg05070.html>
>
> Btw, it is totally awesome that you agree with this view now.. :)
> than from a while ago(no flames intended):
> <https://lists.launchpad.net/ayatana/msg00614.html>

That conversation was about priority, not validity.  It was also about getting
your ideas accepted in other projects.  I think it's a different question.  A
bug is a bug independent of who filed it.  You may look at one bug first and
consider the input differently based on the expertise of the filer, but that
doesn't make it more or less a bug.

Scott K

[resending to the list, vish: sorry you got two]